Dark Castle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle)

Go down

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) Empty Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle)

Post  Neo`Nemesis Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Neo wrote:Behold what I have found, while looking through one of the archives within the library, I found drawings and schematics on these contraptions... They're called air ships. What strange looking ships.

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) Rvj02q

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) Airship

Neo wrote:The visual style of each airship varies between ages. In several ages, they are repaired and improved. And in many they have built in weapons for random encounters, which attack at the beginning of a battle. However, in some ages flight is abstracted with a short cut and essentially allows the pilot to teleport between locations. The impossibly fast 'Nautilus' in Zero-Bronze age was dubbed the fastest airship in the whole realm, traveling across the world in less than 10 hours

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) Airship%2520by%2520James%2520Ng

Neo wrote:Some of these contraptions look pretty nice, I might try to build one, anyone else?

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) Rvizxg

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) 1708_weatherlight_full

Air Ships (Found in the Library within the castle) Dwemer_schematic_airship
Neo`Nemesis
Neo`Nemesis
Admin

https://darkcastle.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down